Friday

Not-so-subtle Plaster Wall Treatment

I was looking for something that would give the photo wall in our master bedroom a little bit of drama! I used a friend's subtle plastered wall as my inspiration. Since "subtle" isn't really my style, I went with bold, thick plaster and a dark chocolate brown color. I love it, but as I consider everything in life a "work in progress", I would love to wash in another color (gold?) to make the texture stand out even more. Any suggestions? This technique is fun and fast and inexpensive and messy!




The hardest part of the whole project was photographing afterwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment & say something dramatic (you know you want to)! I may not always reply, but I read and cherish every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...