Thursday

Recent Finds

I love finding something when it just feels like it belongs in my home.  It's even better when it's reminiscent of something I've seen in a decor catalog for too much a lot more money.  I also think I have an obsession with metals.  Anyone else?

Cute lamp 





Cuter now with a coat of metal paint- just needs the perfect shade

Funky finds. The amber bottle reminds me of ....


This set from Restoration Hardware


Antique store find, also needing the perfect shades, reminds me of...


this beauty from Pottery Barn (mine wasn't $399, nor is it wired, but I love it nonetheless!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment & say something dramatic (you know you want to)! I may not always reply, but I read and cherish every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...